Don't Be Risky – Get Covered Today
Don't be one of the 1 in 6 American drivers who are uninsured. The number of uninsured drivers is on the rise, which increases insurance costs for everyone.
Many drivers don’t realize they are underinsured, leading to headaches and high costs when an accident happens. Get more to protect yourself. Consider increasing your policy's coverage to lower your risk.
Any accident with serious injuries can easily cost you more than your basic coverage. Increasing your liability coverage will decrease this risk.
Balance the Risks and Rewards of Car Insurance
You can save money! There are several factors that can raise or lower your rates. Here are some of the ways you might pay less with auto insurance companies:
- Raise Your Credit Score – Many insurers consider credit in their rates.
- Choose Higher Deductibles – More risk can save you money in the short term.
- Ask For Discounts – Most people can take advantage of some available discounts.
- Combine Policies – Save money by putting auto and home insurance under one roof.
Make sure you’re protected! Always consider the risks of going with just the minimum coverage amounts when shopping for car insurance:
- Lower Your Deductibles – Higher deductibles can cost you more if you have an accident.
- Get More Liability – Increasing your liability insurance decreases your risk.
- Be Careful – Stolen personal items are not covered under most insurance policies.
- Protect Your Assets – Consider gap insurance to cover any lost value in your car.